Combine any selections below for
an exclusive menu All Your Own
You'll never have to worry if you'll like the food! Included with the Heritage Garden Wedding Package is a complete dinner tasting for you and your fiancé, plus if you wish, up to eight of your relatives or closest friends. Whichever choices you pick, you and your guests will be delighted with the quality and taste of each these dishes.
Select a Salad
- Wine Country Salad -
Our most requested salad! Spring mix greens, dried cranberries, mandarin oranges,
candied pecans, feta cheese and raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Garden Salad -
Iceberg lettuce mix, cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, croutons and ranch dressing.
- Caesar Salad -
Romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with parmesan chesse, lemon juice,
olive oil, raw egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper.
- Ginger Salad -
Mixed greens, red cabbage and juilianne carrots with Japanese-style ginger dressing.
- Kimchi Salad -
Chinese cabbage, daikon raddishes, brown and spring onions with spicey fish sauce.
- South of the Border Salad -
Roasted corn kernals, jicama, mango, red onion and cilantro with citrus vinaigrette.
Select Two Entrees
Santa Maria Grilled Tri-Tip Beef
Sliced Roast Beef with Brown Gravy
Beef Stroganoff with Smetana
Salisbury Steak with Brown Sauce
Baked Beef Enchiladas
Carne Asada Fajitas
Stir-Fry Beef Broccoli
Beef or Vegatarian Lasagna
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbeque Chicken
Country Fried Chicken
Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Baked Chicken Enchiladas
Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Asian Grilled Chicken
Select One Starch
Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
Baked Idaho Potatoes
Scalloped or Au Gratin
Country Potato Salad
Fried or Steamed Rice
Baked Brown Rice
Mac and Cheese
Buttered Egg Noodles
Angel Hair with Feta
and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Select One Vegetable
Baked Green Beans
Sweet Green Peas
Steamed Garden Mix
Sauteed Carrots and Onions
Chile Lime Corn
Zucchini and Squash
Grilled Peppers and Onions
or more information call
A Complete Garden Wedding and Reception that's Uniquely Yours
$78 per person for 100-250 guests
Covers all venue fees for the Corona Heritage Park garden wedding grounds. Includes your use of the vintage Brides’ Cottage with theater-style ceremony,
photographic interlude with appetizers and buffet dining-style reception.
● Sign-in table, gift table, cake table and sweetheart table.
● Photographic botanical gardens and picturesque wedding gazebo.
● Chilled bottled water for your arriving guests.
● Large, 72” round dining tables that comfortably seat 10 guests each.
● White padded wooden chairs.
● Table linens and linen napkins in your choice of colors.
● Stylish china, silverware, water glasses and champagne flutes.
● Hor d'eourves of fresh fruit, cheeses, crackers and deli roll-ups.
● Buffet service with extensive menu choices. (see at the right)
● Lemonade, iced tea and water dispensers available throughout the evening.
● Dinner rolls or bread sticks, fruit ambrosia dessert or orange/pineapple jello.
● Professional officiant/wedding coordinator to perform ceremony of your choice.
● Professional M/C DJ, music selections of your choice, dance floor and lighting.
● Clean, roomy, modern restrooms and all areas are handicap accessible.
● Over 80 adjacent parking spaces with additional street parking available.
● All setup, bussing and cleanup is done for you. Simply walk in and out!
Setup and decorating available at the time of your choice, as early as 10:00 am. Your event time begins 4:00 pm and your guests will arrive at that time with your ceremony commencing at 4:30 pm. Dinner from 5:00-6:30 pm, toasts at 6:30 pm followed by dancing. Ends at 10:00 pm. Only one event per day is held on a package wedding day. Except for any decorations/props you bring in, all setup/cleanup is by our employees.
$78 per person 100-250 guests. (Under 100 guest packages are quoted individually and are less overall but are more per guest to cover fixed costs.)There is a $500 cleaning and damage deposit required by the park, fully refunded if site is left as found. You may bring your own alcohol. Professional bartender(s): $125 each for the evening. Any alcohol requires one park-employed security guard at $240 for the evening.The sky is the limit with any extras available including sculptured cakes, elaborate menus, floral arragements, phoptographers, videographers, furniture, decorations, servers, valet parking, horse-drawn carriages and staged entertainment.
If you wish to use an outside officiant and wedding coordinator, deduct $200 from total. If you wish to use an outside M/C DJ, and sound system, deduct $400 from total.
We strive to tailor your wedding exactly to your tastes and desires. Please ask if there are changes in any areas that can be made to improve your experience.